Monday, August 26, 2013

IT HAS PRINTED

It finally emailed and printed. If you are wondering what I'm blabbering on about, it is my story! I finally, nearly, sort of got it finished! YAY! Now I just have to edit it and order it.\

But aside from passion time, today we did our patterns workshop. I was in Migration, and today we talked about Genetic Engineering and how things evolved. I learnt that you can take one white feather of a blackbird to make a pure white bird.

No that's not the end of this post. We also worked on our affective domain gifted study and I changed  my presentation idea to a POSTER-BOARD. I'm pretty sure it's going to blow everyone's mind, (I hope).  Also this is one of the images that I am going to use for my poster-board of Abraham Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment