Monday, May 6, 2013

First Day for term 2

Back at Enrich for yet another term. But at least it's a place you want to come back too. Today we put up a chart showing the new student led workshops. But we can actually choose what to go too- it's like a free choice class that people can come to if they want and it is run by other students. 

I also got a reply from a expert writer and he told me where to go next with my book (which by the way is coming along nicely) He told me that it sounds great and to keep going and also look on the Internet to help me with further instructions. I bet your wondering who the author was well it was GAVIN BISHOP. You should know my book the one with pukeko's and the New Zealand take on the story of the Three Little Pigs.

Also on the chess leader board I am now in 3rd place and am not certain I am going to get in the chess tournament but I have high hopes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment