Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy day in the land of Enrich

Today at the adventure of ENRICH we did extraordinary things like....... passion projects, chess etc etc.  Now for an inside on all of the above.

Firstly for passion time I finally got onto drawing the cat - that was a big challenge. All of the detail for the right image....finally I got it, but then I figured out I had to find a lot of poses.

Also in the middle of passion time I had to go over to the performers and play guitar for a piece I had been learning - the solo of Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. Then even earlier in the day I played chess vs Callum. I had high hopes for the game but it had a stalemate so nobody was the victor. So my place on the leaderboard still stands. So that is nearly the end of a exciting and packed day at Enrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment