Monday, March 4, 2013

Blokus Tower defense

The War of Blokus
Defend your tower, defeat your opponents trap your enemies and win the war in the realm of BLOKUS. My enemies Jake the orc and Miro the wizard and me Max the monster this is a war of logic "max max max wake up" is what I heard from Jake when my eye squinted open. It had all been a dream NOOOOOOOOOO! But enough about board games and day dreaming. Today we had a drama game where the teacher started the sentence of and the next person had to continue it. Sounds pretty easy but we had to do it from the alphabet like the first persons sentence had to start of with a A and the second person with B and so on. That is the experience of a day at Enrich.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of playing the game blokus Max. I hope you won the blokus war in real life. I would love to hear more about your drama game. Can you give us an example? Mum

    ReplyDelete