Monday, October 14, 2013

Editing

Today I had to apply all my changes to my story. I was thinking it would take like 20 minutes but instead it took hours and now I have piles of pages beside me. Darryn was my proofreader. He found the little mistakes that I would never find. Anyway, I had to change images, text and even some layouts. Long story short, I completed my editing.

 We also had a technology challenge and we had to make a chair that could hold a big wooden frog out of newspaper and masking tape. Our teams chair was kind of looking good then when we were moving the chair, disaster struck and the legs fell off and the chair ripped and finally when we got to where we were supposed to be, it really looked like a heap of trash. So, our team didn't end up winning or even getting close to winning!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Max. You can now edit your sisters story for her at home.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete