Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mosaic Art.

Today we started on our group mosaic. Our design is of a tuatara sitting on top of the Southland flag (which is dark blue, light blue, and lime green with a white koru).  We used four big base tiles to sketch the design out.  From this, we all took a tile to work on.  I have to do the bottom right corner which is half of the flag and part of the tuatara.  Today I worked on getting the lime green part of the flag completed.  We have a lot more to do next week.  In the end  it will be all worth it because its going to be displayed in a place where everybody can see it.  So the pressure is on us to do a really good job!  I really hope it turns out great so does everyone else in the group.  I will update my blog next week with our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment